DPM provides services ancillary to managing the life cycle of procuring new equipment and upgrades to existing equipment and GMP facilities, making use of established Good Engineering Practices.
We consider the management of engineering deliverables critical to a smooth transition from conceptual design through to procurement, installation, startup and qualification. The generation of detailed user requirement specifications is critical to ensure appropriate system design and to detail performance parameters for use in system Validation requirements.
We ensure that turnover of the system to Facilities groups and System Owners is a smooth one through coordination of startup activities and training of the user and maintenance personnel.
- Generation of lifecycle documentation including User Requirement Specifications, Functional Specifications, Design Specifications, Software Design Descriptions, and Design Qualifications
- Design Reviews
- Engineering Turnover Package generation
- Commissioning plan generation and execution
- MEP coordination
- FAT and SAT support
- As-Built drawing verification
- Preventive Maintenance and Operational SOP authoring